Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Rainy Outing

Today I went with my Mommy, Grandmomma, and Aunti J all over the rainy city of Memphis. We started off by getting my mommy's passport. I am not sure why she needs one of those things, but I hope she got me one too!!! Then we went to get my Grandaddy's tag. While we were there I got to see some policemen. After we got grandaddy's tag we headed off to the scary city of Memphis. We went and ordered invitations for my mommy's and daddy's wedding reception. Then we went to the nasty purse store!!!! YUK!!!! Can you believe that they drug me into a purse store????? As if that wasn't enough, they took me to the book store and didn't even get me a new book. They know that I love books and Skippy Jon Jones are my FAVORITE!!!!!!!! Tonight I get to go to church. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I LOVE TO SING!!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Hi Blake it's sounds like you have had a fun couple of days. We need to get together and have lunch before your Grandmamma goes back to school.

Love,
Reese and Kyleigh