Monday, June 9, 2008

Splish Splash

Guess What!?!?!?! I got to go swimming this weekend. I love the bathtub so much my grandaddy decided to try out the swimming pool. He even bought me my own float. I really liked kicking and splashing around. My grandmomma is letting me have a pool party today. I get to have a few friends over. She says we will get to have lots of pool parties with all my friends this summer. I hope my cousin Taylor can come to one. I will have to have my grandmomma call her mommy and ask. Well I gotta go and get my swimming trunks on.

1 comment:

April said...

Blake I can't wait to some swimming with you this afternoon. My Mommy has to go get my sister Reese a life jacket and than we will be there. If we get tired of swimming can we go inside and swing.

See you soon,
Kyleigh