Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today I got to go to a new part of memphis I have never seen before. My Auntie J had to go to the doctor and get a shot. I bet it hurt!!! OUCH!!! She told me that she didn't cry, but I don't think that I believe her. While I was waiting for her to get out of the doctor I made a few new friends. They didn't all act as good as me. After my Auntie J got out of the doctor, my grandmomma took us to Little Lambs and Ivy to look for me a new outfit. And guess what!!!!! They were having a going out of business sale so I got a cute new outfit for half the original price!!!! After my big shopping spree we had to get something to eat. So we went to Friday's. I loved the music and all the bright colors. My grandmomma says I have to go take a nap, so I will talk to y'all later.

No comments: